I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good Friends

It is always hard to find a good friend. A friend who will stick by you when you need them the most. For each of us we have at least one or two people we can turn to when we need to talk or vent.

For me friendship is a precious thing. Many people can say that they are friends but don't really let the other person in emotionally. It is simply hard to do that and if one of the people betray that trust than a part of the friendship is essentially gone.

This is an important topic for me because I believe I have many friends, but only a few good ones. Unfortunately when you have a disability or illness no one wants to be friends with the person who is in pain all the time, takes medicine, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment