I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getting Back to Reality

IMannozzi and I Its nice to be back at NDC. It is nice to see the familiar
surroundings and friends who I haven't been able to see in over a month. Yesterday my new roommate and I got things settled in our room and got to know each other. I spent the rest of the evening catching up with friends and getting ready for today. My first class was Intermediate Algebra, not my favorite at all. At least I do know someone who went to my High School in the class. Him and I actually were on swim team together until he graduated. I saw him again last year at a party when he informed me that he was coming to NDC. I have another class tonight at 6. It is a Chemistry lab. I'm not looking forward to that one either but I know that it will help me reach my ultimate goal.


Thankfully everyone in this suite likes to stay warm like me :-) so Ive been doing ok pain wise. Its hard to get use to walking building to building once again especially in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment