I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally the Weekend is Here

The last few days have been very busy for me. My mom is coming up tomorrow to drop somethings off and we will be spending some time together. Im looking forward to seeing her and going to see Lovely Bones which Ive wanted to see even before I came back to school. It will be nice to take the day off from studying but will be back at it tomorrow night.
Even though I didnt have class today, I stopped in to see my Chemistry Professor, he helped explain about Orbital Diagrams (eww...lol) in which electrons exist. Seriously why can't Chemistry be a little bit easier? I ventured out back into the freezing cold this evening for my first trip to Whole Foods. I got myself a wonderful salad full of greens and spinach with Soybeans, Green Pepper, Cucumber, and Walnuts topped with Balsamic Vinegar. The Balsamic Vinegar troubled my stomach a little but it calmed down once I took my stomach relaxing med. Im looking forward to my next meal from there.

Hope you enjoy the pictures from the last couple days!
My green tea in a personalized cup


The salad from Whole Foods...yum!







No comments:

Post a Comment