I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Im In a Mini-Flair


The last few days have been going well. Getting back into school and clearing the cobwebs out of my head has been nice. The only thing that has been a little tough on me is conditioning my right arm to start writing more than it did over break. Due to my RSD it gets flaired up a bit when I don't use it for one activity for a little while and all of a sudden I'm back at it. Making it a little worse it the fact that I cut my finger nail on my right thumb last night. During my shower the stand that hangs on the shower head fell down. Instead of it falling on me, my gut reaction was to grab it resulting in a razor cutting my nail down the middle. It hurts pretty bad so I have been trying to move it so the RSD doesn't get any worse.


Before my shower incident I had my Chemistry Class. My Professor Commented on the fact that I look much healthier than I did last semester which I took as a huge compliment. I dont have any classes on Fridays so tomorrow Im looking forward to sleeping in a little bit and studying. Tomorrow is going to be a nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment