I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Keeping Busy

The past couple days I have kept busy but not like I am when I am at school. I finished the remaining homework I had this morning which will let me spend more time with my mom and aunt. My mom and I may even go on a little road trip on Thursday to see my cousins near the Ohio - Michigan border. This is about a four hour drive and we would be coming back on Friday. My RSD of course isn't going to be too happy but it will be nice to see them since I haven't seen these cousins in a good while.
Like I said I would I made the Vegan Banana Bread today. It looks absolutely amazing. When I put the ingredients together it started smelling so good. It also smelled amazing when it was baking. I am looking forward to eating the first slice once it is cool. I am looking for recipes for the left over tofu I have so if you have any suggestions (especially desserts) please share.
Putting the Ingredients Together

The Finished Banana Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment