I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Great Day

I have been exceptionally busy the last few weeks with multiple tests. It seems like I have one right after another. Once I get done with one I start studying for the next. Last weekend there were several points that it seemed that I just couldnt study anymore. Thankfully my family came to the rescue with a family dinner earlier yesterday evening celebrating my Mom's and Sister's Birthdays. We went to a Mexican Restraunt which is about halfway for me and for my family. I'm not a big fan of Mexican and getting a meal which could satisfy my diet and wouldn't kill my stomach was hard and pretty much impossible. My other sister had gotten a vegetable fajita dish that I should have gotten and she let me have some of it.

Much to my mom's and sister's surprise my brother and his wife had asked the staff bring in the cake that was bought for them. The staff sang to them in Spanish, it was so much fun. I broke my no eggs, no milk just for a little piece of cake and I didnt eat the frosting or artificial coloring.

The warm weather has been teasing us here. It is currently Thunder Storming out. Im looking forward till the day that the nice weather is here to stay for awhile at least.



Sending Healing Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment