I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

This Is The Life

Im sorry I havent posted in a little while. I have been increadibly busy with school work, no one ever said being a Undergraduate Nursing Major was easy but is rewarding. Ive taken time out of this week to enjoy the nice weather that was here for what seemed like a brief moment.

I attend a Small Private Catholic College in Northeast Ohio. I love it here because if you have a question for one of your Professors, you are able to meet with them after class or during office hours due to their open door policy. I work for a Professor for my work-study and she understands when I cant come due to not feeling well or if I have a test scheduled. I am mentioning this because when I was on Spring Break my friend Mike went to Nationals for Racewalking. He was #2 in Ohio behind a kid who went to a college in Southern Ohio. Well Mike went to Nationals and with 2 laps left to go in the race, he paced the kid who was #1. Mike became the National Champion of Racewalking. I know many of you dont know what it is so I will post the video of the Nationals Race. The same week our Wrestling team went to Nationals and won. So NDC a small Catholic College has two, National Champions, one is a team and one is an individual. Being a former High School swimmer I know all these athletes (especially Mike) has put a lot of time and effort into getting where they are, congratulations NDC!

I am looking forward to the days were it says warmer longer. I know that everyone is going to enjoy being able to get outside once again even if it is to study or read a good book.

Sending Healing Thoughts!


National Racewalk Event:
http://www.flotrack.org/videos/coverage/view_video/236514/313625

No comments:

Post a Comment