I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friends, Food, and Love

This weekend was an exceptionally great one for me. This weekend was full of Food, Spending time with Friends, and learning the true meaning of Love.

Starting on Friday I got to spend some quality time with my mom. My mom, Aunt, and I went to a favorite restaurant of ours, California Pizza Kitchen. There we got to catch up over amazingly good food. I got the Vegetarian Pizza.The waitress was nice enough to let me know that they were able to leave off the cheese for me...yeah! I enjoyed the delicious pizza full of veggies, I really missed pizza and I never realized it.

Today my mom and I went to Church for Palm Sunday Service. Almost all of us are taught the Palm Sunday story and it is told to us each year. It is nice though to be reminded that God loved us so much that His only Son died for our sins. Easter has always been my favorite holiday. Not because my family comes together, its because we celebrate that Jesus has done this remarkable deed for us. I find it truly amazing.

After Church mom and I went to Whole Foods. We picked up some food that we both wanted through the week and grabbed some lunch. I had squash soup, it was exceptionally good. We then stopped at a friends apartment and visited with them a bit.

I am looking forward to Easter Break even if it is only a few days away from school. At least it will give me a break and a time to catch up with my classes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, love! When looking for vitamins, it is best to get the most bioavailable versions. They tend to be more expensive and more difficult to find. I would really suggest working with a holistic healer if you can. Mine sells me the supplements that she believes in and are of the best quality. Metagenics is a good brand.

    ReplyDelete