I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Achilles Hope and Possibility 2010

My mom and I will be attending the Achillies Hope and Possibility Walk this year in NYC. My mom, sister, neice and I went in 2007. I am excited to go back this year to see my RSDer friends and support a great orginization. In the Achilles Hope and Possibility Walk, there are two portions. One portion is the 5 mile run and then the walk after that. RSDer's have the option of either walking the 5 miles or the two mile walk. I am excited since in 2007 I wasnt able to walk the whole two miles and I am looking forward to doing so.

I am asking you and would appreciate if you could make a donation on my firstgiving page. All the money goes to RSDSA. They use the money torwards resarch and awareness projects. They are an amazing orginiazation and have supported my family and I throughout my journey with RSD. My page will be open for awhile. Thank you!

Firstgiving Page: http://www.firstgiving.com/erikkafightingagainstrsd

No comments:

Post a Comment