I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Everyday Life

This first week back has been busier that I have expected. It seems that my body is able to endure more than I believe it is capable of. I already miss spring break and the comforts of being able to access whole plant foods at every meal. I do believe the way I am eating is helping my body keep up with what I am needing to do.

I have been blessed with Professors who care about me and want to see me succeed as a nurse. They are especially tough though which helps demonstrate how much they want us (the students) to succeed. They want to make sure that when we are certified that they wouldn't mind us being their nurse. This semester particularly I have been using my Nursing skills, thanks to A&P. I have been able to think more like a nurse and Im so excited about that.

I am looking forward to this weekend when I can get a little more rest than I have this week. Being a nursing major isn't easy especially when RSD is thrown into the mix. Oddly I am enjoying the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment