I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Im Back!


I am currently back at school. Spring break not only reminded me about what life is really about but showed me that I need to help out more when I am home which isn't that often. I love my parents they have always been there for me and would do almost anything for me. My aunt who is currently staying with us is the same way. I wish her body would hang on even longer than it wants too. She did mention to me today that she might switch over to my type of lifestyle. I was so excited when I heard this. I haven't been pushy this last week just eating lush salads, craving broccoli, and baking vegan desserts for the family and my friends here at school. I was so happy to here that she is considering making the switch.

As I mentioned over the last week I have been filling my body with nothing but the best foods. My mom and I today went to the store to get steamed veggies just in case I cant find anything in the Cafeteria or if I end up missing dinner. In the frozen section this time I found fake riblets and Chinese sweet and sour ch'kn. I am so happy that the vegetarian companies came out with a Chinese meal since I have been craving Chinese for a while.

On Friday a few good friends of mine and I went out to lunch to one of our favorite restaurants. One of the girls is vegan so her and I like to swap recipes and tips. On the way to the restaurant I ended up spraining my left ankle. I do believe it is sprained rather than the RSD setting in. I have my RSD in three of my limbs; bilateral in my arms and my right leg thankfully not my left leg. I have it wrapped and have been trying to keep off of it to let my ligament heal properly.

That is pretty much it for now, I still have been getting knots in my neck and shoulders which are causing my headache. I am guessing this is caused by the way I study, hopefully changing different positions will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment