I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Vegans are Limited? I think Not!

I am officially home for Easter break! I came home last night and spent a nice evening with my parents, aunt, and dog.


I made a trip to my local Giant Eagle today to get some food for the weekend and for Easter. Last night I decided to make a Black Bean Chili over Sweet Potatoes for my Easter meal, this already has my mouth watering. I discovered that our Giant Eagle or Giant Eagle in general is getting more vegan friendly. I am ecstatic about that and just wish that my school cafeteria would put the effort toward getting vegan products. They had a boca burger for maybe a week and the staff didn't know what they were or how to cook it. When I asked for it they were frozen and like I said, they didn't know how to cook them.


At Giant Eagle I found Vegan lunch meat, Vegan Cheese, and Dairy free ice cream. They still have the Morning Star Products and it looks like they are getting more organic and dairy free products on their shelves. I am very thankful since Whole foods is a bit expensive even though I do like their products.


I am getting my hair done a little later today. My mom and I are then headed to the mall so that I can get the knot out of my neck. I'm excited that the weather is beautiful today and I got to enjoy a
beautiful walk with my dog!



















No comments:

Post a Comment