I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Information Overload

I am sorry for my absence, I hope you will understand. Last weekend and the last few days have been crazy and that is an understatement. I have been in a flair, had to study for two quizzes for yesterday, deal with social issues, had a test today, and haven't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep each of the past two nights.

I am absolutely exhausted and don't know how I am upright at the moment. I have so much to do in such little time. I have finals in two weeks, 2 comprehensive exams, 1 not. Before finals I have a lab practical and 2 tests scheduled.

Since my body is pretty run down I have been trying to fill it with healing food and foods that will help aid me especially since finals is coming up and no one is a fan of finals. I have started using a hemp protein powder and mixing it with almond milk and a banana. It is absolutely delicious, according to one of my friends its "disgusting" but its actually good and I know its helping my body heal itself from the wear and tear I put on it.

Even though I throughly enjoy school I am looking forward to summer (im taking a summer class). Im looking forward to going to Farmer's Markets and getting truely fresh vegetables and spending time with family and friends outside. I am also looking forward to forgeting about days where I feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment