I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Amazing Life

I have such an amazing life. The last couple days have been quite amazing. I spent almost all of Friday and Saturday outside enjoying the gorgeous weather. Sunday was spent with my family, Celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus.

On Saturday my dad and I spent some time together. Him and I planted around 500 onion sets. The quote from me to him was "Its weird I kind of like getting dirty". Later on Saturday my mom, Aunt, and I went to Olive Garden. We shared a nice meal and thankfully they offer great vegetarian meals that can be easily made vegan. My mom and I then had to run into our local Walmart to get some items for our Easter Dinner and for my vegan granola bars. When we came out it had dropped 16 degrees within 15 minutes a change that I had predicted thanks to my arms hurting like crazy at Olive Garden.

For Resurrection Sunday mom and I got up early for Church. I woke up a bit earlier like I usually do to search and open my Easter Basket. Many of the treats I cant eat so I simply left them at home. My parents did get me a air popping popcorn maker since most popcorn have milk in them. After Church my siblings came over to enjoy a meal and each other's company. I made myself a vegan chili and sweet potato. My mom had also made several of the items so that I would be able to eat them.

I hope you are all doing well and had a great Easter as well.

Firstgiving Website: http://www.firstgiving.com/erikkafightingagainstrsd

Sending Healing Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment