I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Life Over the Past Week

Hey Everyone, I'm back!!

I have had a very tough week full studying for finals to early morning hours, taking the finals, catching up with friends one last time, and packing up my room. I am more than exhausted. About half of my dorm room is still in the cars waiting to be unpacked tomorrow.

My dog was absolutely excited to see me and I was just as excited to see her. She's more like a person who can't talk than a pet. She's followed me around the house since Ive been home with her tail high in the air. She even lucked out since her Birthday was the other day, she got her Birthday present a stuffed cupcake. She was excited and immediately started playing with it.

As much as I love my school I was happy to be able to come home and make me a nutritious vegan meal. I made me a vegan burger with cauliflower and broccoli on the side. It makes me happy to know that I'm now able to focus on myself for awhile. I know especially the last two weeks or so I have been following my diet but have been neglecting how my body feels. My RSD has been hurting bad but I will now be able to rest when need to and not have to stay up to study for tests, well at least for a month anyway.

I will be updating more now that I have more time. Again sorry for my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment