I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Vegetables Anyone?

The last few days have been full of healing food, time with my precious dog, and spending time with a good friend.

Ive always loved food and discovering new flavors and creations. I made a great sandwich on Friday which included cucumbers, and tomatoes that were marinated in spinach and herb and parsley herbs along with some olive oil. I grilled the cucumbers and tomatoes and put them on toasted bread with the extra marinade on the bread. It was delicious and I had it again today for lunch.

I made a vegetable pizza tonight for dinner. I love making these especially since they are simple to make. I usually add any fresh vegetables we have in our fridge which included a green bell pepper and onion this time. I added parsley for the pizza taste and added some daiya cheese. I normally don't add daiya cheese but decided to for a change.


Since I came home from college my dog Holly is supper happy that I am home. I have taken her on a few walks if my body and the weather allows. She is always willing to play with her new toy and lets me know quite a few times a day. The following is a picture of Holly and two of her toys. I believe this was taken on Friday after her and I were playing for a good half hour or so. She was out for the count.


Last but not least one of my good friends and I got to spend a good amount of time together yesterday. Her and I hardly see each other do to our schedules. She wont be here over the summer due to working at an amusement park. Her and I went to see a movie and then went out to eat. I ended up getting a Black Bean Burger with Guacamole on top...yum! I don't have any pictures of our outing but we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment