I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Monday, May 24, 2010

An Amazing Weekend! + Pictures

From Friday to Sunday I went to West Virgina to visit my extended family. I haven't been to Wv in about 2 or 3 years so it was great to see my family especially the ones that hardly travel. Due to my RSD I do not like traveling for an extended period of time so it took some will power to get through the 4 hour drive both there and coming back.

During the stay in Wv I finally saw my cousins whom I haven't seen in several years, actually I meet one for the first time. The two of them, are two and four years old are absolutely precious and didn't want to leave my side all weekend.

Alexis and I

Aiden, Alexis, and I

I also got to visit the cemetery where my Grandparents, Uncles are buried. My one Uncle, Uncle Bud I was especially close to before he passed away about 7-8 years ago. I believe I mentioned this but during finals I had a realistic dream that he was there and I ended up waking up crying. I believe with my whole heart that he helped me through finals.


Alexis and Aiden picked "flowers" for me


My mom and I went and bought some flowers today. I wanted a plant for a planter I made the first semester of school but when we got it home it was too large. I ended up getting fresh parsley since I end up using a lot when I marinade tofu or vegetable pizza. I am exited to use it any tips on using it would help.

Tonight I am meeting up with one of my good friends and we are going to a concert that our Church is having. One of our friends that grew up in the Church with us will be opening for the band so we are both excited for this concert.

I hope you enjoy,

Healing Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment