I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It is Still Here

It is the third day and I am still stuck with my migraine like headache. In the Semester of Spring of 2009 I was hit hard with a headache exactly like this one that lasted a good 6 weeks. Even after a trip to the ER with an IV of 3 different Migraine medicines nothing helped to relieve the pain. I went to see a neurologist and even had an appointment with my Pain Management Dr scheduled around then. When I saw my Pain Management Dr he had concluded that it was due to a virus that had went into my brain from a chest cold that I have had 2 - 3 weeks prior. It thankfully went away two weeks after I came back to school. The total duration of the headache was around 6 weeks.

I am scheduled to go to my Primary Doctor this afternoon. Unfortunately I have to miss my evening class for this appointment. I am overwhelmed and exhausted from this headache and cant imagine it going on 6 weeks at this point. I will post more details when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment