I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!


The heart is a complex organ, not only emotionally but also physically. The last week My Anatomy and Physiology Class has been learning about the heart and its functions. This past weekend I have been studying about the route of blood through the heart and the path it takes to go through the body to help us sustain life.

To me, Valentines Day isn't only about Celebrating the love a couple shares. It is also about showing our family and friends how much we love them and appreciate them. Last night I went to my sister's house to celebrate 3 Birthdays that take place in the month of February. It was nice to see my family and spend time with them but the increased activity made my rebound headache much worse than I could have imagined. I thankfully made it back to my dorm and after an hour of studying had to quit and decided to pamper myself.

Finally a week after this rebound headache has started it is no longer on the whole left side. I am hoping this means that it is finally starting to go away but I don't want to jinx it. I am going to call my Dr tomorrow if it is still present and to see what is going on with my Pain Management. My new pain meds are suppose to arrive on Tuesday and I am looking forward to some much needed relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment