I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Trip To WVa, Food Poisioning, Pictures

Hi All!

I got back from WVa on Sunday evening and since then my mom, dad and I have been getting back into our normal reutein. Like I said in my last post we went down to WVa for my mom's Homecoming and a family get-together. We all had a great time visiting family and catching up with everyone.
The second night we were there we got a fruit platter to share at a cook-out that our family was having. Less than 24 hours later I was extremely sick and believe that I had gotten food poisioning from the fruit we had bought. Unfourtenetly I wasnt feeling well most of the trip but tried to make the best of everything, especially spending time with my adorable cousins.
I am thankfully feeling better and now able to resume my normal eating pattern but feel bad I missed out on some of the family fun.
Alexis, Aiden, and I

The decendents of our family

Aiden and I

No comments:

Post a Comment