I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New York City

Hello Wonderful Healers!

I am back from my wonderful trip to the Big Apple. My mom, sister, niece, and I went for four days, Saturday through Tuesday. We primarly went for the Achilles Hope and Possibility Walk but also went to enjoy the sites of New York.

I am going to blog more on my amazing experience more in depth in another blog. Right now I am unpacking and Im recoving from the trip for the next couple days. I do want to share about the Achilles Hope and Possibility Walk experience.

Sending Healing Thoughts To All of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment