I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

(Picture of my Dog Holly)

I hope each and everyone of you has a happy and safe 2010! My family and I are going to watch the ball drop from our cozy family room, as we do almost every year.

As the year winds down I am particularly thinking about my health. It is said that the #1 made resolution is to work out and to get in shape. I don't particularly need to get in shape but I do need to make a resolution to help reduce the stress within my life. I do deal with stress particularly well but it does make my RSD worse and is making this new medical issue worse or even causing it. I have been put on a new medicine that will hopefully relax the muscles in my stomach and my intestines. If this medicine works then it is unlikely that I have RSD in my stomach.




No comments:

Post a Comment