I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Semester Is Almost Over!

Hello Healers!

I hope you are doing well. The last few weeks of this semester has been incredibly busy. I will be happy when the semester is over and I will get a little break. I still have a few weeks left and a week of finals to get through, so any prayers would be appreciated.

If any of you have suggestions for blog topics please feel free to send me an email at erikkaberry@yahoo.com. Be sure to put "Blog Topic" in the subject in the email since I am getting a lot of emails lately and I dont want to delete any of your ideas.


Sending Healing Thoughts,

*Erikka*

No comments:

Post a Comment