I am an Undergraduate Student who has Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and embraces the Vegan lifestyle. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is a Chronic Neurological Condition that I hope and pray there will be a cure to one day. Until then I live my life to the fullest, embrassing the life the Good Lord has given me.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Hello Healers!

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying spending Fathers Day with your Father whether biological, the male role models in our lives who are there for us, and our Father in Heaven (Spiritual Father).

Over the last week I've been spending a great deal of time with God the Father. Ive came to discover how much He loves us. He loves us so much that He gave His only son to die for us. I doubt that human would willingly give up their son or daughter to help save millions of people's souls. Yet we have an amazing God who would and because of that we are free of the sin we are not only born with (because of Adam and Eve) but also have since we have since we have a free will.

My Pastor is helping me study the Bible this summer. I am going to be reading the Torah, the first 5 books of the Old Testament. Understanding the Old Testament helps us understand the prediction and the coming of Christ.

On Friday my mom and I went to visit another college. It was a Transfer Student Open House where we were able to tour the campus, talk about what credit would transfer and the most important financial aid. I really liked the college and have a big decision to make. Ive been praying about it for a long time and believe I have my answer, Ill let you all know soon.

Its pretty warm here today. I'm about to go enjoy some time on our hammock and a nice big salad later on. My dad and I washed his car earlier and spent time outside playing with my dog Holly.

In one week I will be in NYC with my mom, sister, and niece. I'm excited to spend sometime with my good friend who also has RSD. Her and I haven't seen each other in three years but stay in constant contact. We are leaving for NYC on Saturday and will be there till Tuesday. The Achilles Hope for Possibility is on Sunday June 27, one week from today. I am so ready to kick RSD's butt! I have looked up and have a list of vegan restaurants and I'm excited to try them out.

I hope you are all having a great evening and great Father's Day.

Healing Thoughts To All!

No comments:

Post a Comment